Aluminum plant foam ceramic filter
Aluminum plant foam ceramic filter usage
AdTech aluminum plant foam ceramic filter adopts a three-dimensional network structure and an organic bubble connected to the pores as a carrier.
Invading it into the thixotropic alumina material slurry, and adopting a square calibration center distance automatic extrusion process to make the slurry.
It is uniformly applied to the bubble skeleton of the carrier, and is baked and solidified at a high temperature of 1180°C.
It is installed in the filter box for the impurity filtration of aluminum alloy liquid, and it can meet the high-value-added and high-tech aluminum alloy precision casting of aviation and transportation.
Such as computer hard disk, PS board base for printing, cans, jet turbine engine fan blades and other products.
AdTech is a professional manufacturer of foam ceramic filter plates for aluminum plants.
Aluminum plant foam ceramic filter advantages
1. It adopts the principle of adsorption to filter, which can effectively remove large inclusions in aluminum liquid and effectively absorb fine inclusions of small size;
2. No slag, effectively reduce the pollution of aluminum liquid;
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved corrosion resistance to molten metal;
4. Automated assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate size, and more suitable for the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve the role of microstructure.
Aluminum Factory Foam Ceramic Filter Plate Instructions
1. Inspect and clean the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clean and free from damage.
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating.
3. Preheat the filter box and filter plate evenly to make it close to the temperature of the aluminum liquid. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 260 °C. Preheating to remove the adsorbed moisture helps to facilitate the initial initial filter pore opening, preventing the heat expansion and contraction from causing partial pore blockage to the filter plate. Preheating can be heated by electricity or gas, and heated normally for 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the change of aluminum hydraulic head during casting, and maintain the normal demand of aluminum liquid control flow. The normal starting pressure head is 100-150mm. When the aluminum liquid begins to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75-100mm, and then the pressure head will gradually increase.
5. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and shaking the filter plate. At the same time, the launder should be filled with aluminum water to avoid the aluminum liquid too large and too small disturbance.
6. After the filtration is finished, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.