Aluminum Foundry Foam Ceramic Filter Operation
Aluminum Foundry Foam Ceramic Filter Uses: The AdTech Foam Ceramic Filter uses a three-dimensional network structure and an organic bubble connected to the pores as a carrier to invade the thixotropic alumina material slurry using a square calibration center. From the automatic extrusion process, the slurry is uniformly applied to the bubble skeleton of the carrier, and is baked and solidified at a high temperature of 1180 ° C. It is installed in the filter box for the impurity filtration of aluminum alloy liquid, and it can meet the high-value-added and high-tech aluminum alloy precision casting of aviation and transportation.
Aluminum Foundry Foam Ceramic Filter has two end faces and an outer peripheral surface and is separated from the partition wall to form a plurality of porous bodies of a main stream of the purified fluid that penetrates from one end face to the other end face, and is disposed in the chamber The filtration membrane of the inner wall surface of the main flow path is configured to allow the purified fluid flowing into the main flow path from the opening on the one end surface side to pass through the filtration membrane and the inside of the porous body. Purifying and extracting from the outer peripheral surface of the porous body as a purifying fluid, or passing the purified fluid flowing in from the outer peripheral surface of the porous body through the inside of the porous body and The filtration membrane is purified and taken out as an purification fluid from an opening of at least one of the end faces of the main flow path.
Aluminum Foundry Foam Ceramic Filter Operation:
1. Clean the filter box.
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing.
3. Evenly preheat the filter box and filter plate to bring it close to the temperature of the aluminum liquid. Preheat to remove moisture and facilitate initial transient filtration. Preheating can be carried out using electrical or gas heating. Under normal circumstances, it takes about 15–30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the change of the aluminum hydraulic head when casting. The normal starting pressure head is 100-150mm. When the aluminum liquid begins to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75–100mm, and then the pressure head will slowly increase.
5. During normal filtration, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the launder should be filled with aluminum water to avoid too much disturbance of the aluminum water. 6. After the filtration is finished, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.
7. Inspect and clean the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clean and free from damage.
8. Gently place the filter plate into the filter box and press the gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating. 9. Preheat the filter box and filter plate evenly to make it close to the temperature of the aluminum liquid. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 460 °C. The expanded cotton is automatically sealed by the thermal expansion. The filter plate is not easy to float and preheat to remove the adsorbed water. It is more conducive to help the initial initial filter aperture opening, preventing the heat expansion and contraction to bring some hole blockage to the filter plate. Preheating can be heated by electricity or gas, and heated normally for 15-30 minutes.
10 When casting, pay attention to observe the change of aluminum hydraulic head, and maintain the normal demand of aluminum liquid flow control. The normal starting pressure head is 100-150mm. When the aluminum liquid begins to pass, the pressure head will drop below 75-100mm, and then the pressure head will gradually increase.
11. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the flow tank should be used to fill the aluminum water to avoid the aluminum liquid being too large and too small.
12. After the filtration is finished, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.