Filter Foundry is used for the purification of aluminum and aluminum alloy production, and can effectively remove various debris in the aluminum liquid.
Sealing ceramic fiber gaskets around the filter plate helps seal the filter plate in the filter box, ensuring that the aluminum liquid does not flow out from the side.
How does Malaysian Aluminium Smelters Foundry MAA use Alumimium Casting Filter?
1. Check and clear the debris on the surface of the filter box and keep the filter box clean and free of damage.
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate tightly to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating.
3. Preheat the filter box and filter plate evenly so that it is close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is not lower than 460℃.
The expansion cotton automatically seals the edges when heated.
The filter plate is not easy to float and preheat to remove the adsorbed water, which is more helpful to help the initial opening of the filter hole and prevent some hole plugs in the filter plate from thermal expansion and contraction.
Preheating can use electric or gas heating, normal heating 15-30 minutes;
4. Observe the changes of the aluminum liquid head during the casting process to maintain the normally required control flow of the aluminum liquid.
The normal starting head is 100-150mm. When the molten aluminum begins to pass,
The pressure head drops below 75-100mm, the pressure head gradually increases;
5. During normal filtration, avoid knocking and shaking the filter plate. At the same time, the tank should be filled with aluminum liquid to avoid interference of too large or too small aluminum liquid.
6. After filtering, the Filter Foundry should be removed in time to clean the filter box.