Alumina Ceramic Foamfilter Casting Filtration can effectively remove all kinds of impurities in the aluminum liquid. The sealed ceramic fiber gasket is attached around the filter plate to help seal the filter plate in the filter box and ensure that no aluminum liquid comes out from the side.
Advantages of Alumina Ceramic Foamfilter Casting Filtration:
1. Adopting the principle of adsorption, which can effectively remove large inclusions in molten aluminum and effectively adsorb small inclusions;
2. No slag drop, effectively reducing the pollution of molten aluminum;
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved resistance to molten metal corrosion;
4. Automated assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate size, more in line with the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve microstructure.
Since 2012, AdTech Metallurgical Materials Co., Ltd’s square ceramic foam filter has been focusing on the research, development, production and marketing of Alumina Ceramic Foamfilter Casting Filtration (CFF) for aluminum alloy casting.
Non-metallic inclusions in castings are the most important cause of casting defects. Casting defects will affect the surface finish, mechanical and processing properties of the castings, and increase the rejection rate.
Zro2 ceramic foam filter products are designed to remove inclusions and reduce turbulence to achieve a fast and stable flow of molten metal, thereby improving the quality of castings.
It has excellent filtering effect on all aluminum and aluminum alloys. It is made of pure zirconia and has a temperature of 1760°C, which is insensitive to different casting temperature changes.