Aluminum liquid filter
The AdTech aluminum liquid filter uses a three-dimensional network structure and an organic bubble that communicates with the pores as a carrier, invading it into the thixotropic alumina material slurry, and adopting a square-corrected center-distance automatic extrusion process. The slurry is uniformly applied to the foam skeleton of the carrier and is baked and solidified at a high temperature of 1,180 ° C. It is installed in the filter box for the impurity filtration of aluminum alloy liquid, and it can meet the high-value-added and high-tech aluminum alloy precision casting of aviation and transportation. Such as computer hard disks, PS board bases for printing, cans, jet turbine engine fan blades, and other products.
Description of the aluminum liquid filter
1. A ceramic foam filter device having a peripheral surface surrounded by a gasket made of fibrous material and having a metal foil fixed to a gasket on the outer peripheral surface of the gasket.
2. Aluminum liquid filter according to requirements, wherein the metal foil is aluminum foil.
3. The metal foil is fixed to the gasket by an adhesive.
4. The width of the metal foil is slightly larger than the width of the gasket so that the gasket including its edges is completely surrounded by the foil.
5. The thickness of the metal foil is 0.01 to 0.10 mm.
6. The gasket is made of a soft, flexible ceramic fiber material.
7. The gasket is made of woven fiberglass cloth.
Aluminum Liquid Filter Product Description
The present invention relates to a filter for filtering molten metal, an aluminum liquid filter, a honeycomb ceramic or a honeycomb structure, the cells extending from one side to the other, usually used to filter molten metal before or during casting. Due to the dimensional change of the filter in a particular nominal size, and in the case of molten metal filtration in a permanent mold or mold erosion on the mold surface or in the coating can be applied to the thickness variation of the mold surface, there is a metal Bypassing the outer surface of the filter around it allows some unfiltered metal to pass through the instrument or into the mold. In extreme cases, the filter may actually move out of the proper position during the casting process. Therefore, the filtration efficiency of the cast metal is lowered to form a non-metallic inclusion.
It is well known that the surface of an aluminum liquid filter made of ceramic fibers is used in conjunction with a filtering device or mold or mold to secure and seal the filter in place. Since the gasket is soft, it will not wear out, it will be damaged during transportation or handling, and the fiber will fall off the gasket and pass through the filter device or into the mold or mold. It has now been found that by surrounding the fiber liner with metal foil The above problems can be overcome. According to the present invention, the outer surface of the aluminum liquid filter is surrounded by a gasket made of a fibrous material, characterized in that the metal foil is fixed to a gasket around the outer peripheral surface of the gasket, and the cross-section of the filter may be any shape, but usually Round, square or rectangular, the gasket can be made of a soft, flexible ceramic fiber material. This material is preferably free of organic compounds to avoid the possibility of hydrogen gas when metal is filtered from metals such as aluminum. The thickness of the strip is usually from 3 mm to 6 mm, such a strip can be compressed to 1 to 2 mm. Alternatively, the gasket can be made of woven fiberglass cloth. The width of the gasket may be the same as or less than the thickness of the filter. The metal foil should be made of the same or compatible metal as the cast metal. The metal foil can be fixed to the gasket by an adhesive, preferably self-adhesive aluminum foil. The amount of adhesive used should be as small as possible to minimize the possibility of metal contamination. The width of the metal foil can be the same or slightly larger than the width of the gasket. Some, in this way, the gasket including its edges is completely surrounded by a foil, and the thickness of the foil is preferably 0.01 to 0.10 mm.
Advantages of the aluminum fluid filter
1. It adopts the principle of adsorption to filter, which can effectively remove large inclusions in aluminum liquid and effectively absorb fine inclusions of small size;
2. No slag, effectively reduces the pollution of aluminum liquid;
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved corrosion resistance to molten metal;
4. Automated assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate size, and more suitable for the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve the role of microstructure.