The commonly used size of Molten Aluminum ceramic foam filter Aramit Thai Aluminium Limited is
660x660x50, 584x584x50, 508x508x 50, 432x432x50, 381x381x 50, 305x 305x50mm.
30ppi Alumina Filter is composed of many uniform and numerous micropores.
When the fluid passes through these tiny holes, suspended matter and colloidal particles are trapped on the surface of the filter medium, and the fluid passes through the microporous channel to produce various physical effects, achieving the effects of mechanical filtering, purification, diffusion, and fluidization.
The role of Molten Aluminum Filter Aramit Thai Aluminium Limited
1. Filter inclusions in molten metal.
2. Rectification, turbulent flow of molten metal; the ultimate goal is to improve the quality of castings and improve the surface defects of castings. However, the design is unreasonable during use, resulting in the worsening of casting defects.
Ceramic foam filters are basically divided into 6 pore sizes: 10PPI, 15PPI, 20PPI, 25PPI, 30PPI, and 40PPI. The larger the number, the smaller the aperture. But in actual practice, the four types of 10PPI, 20PPI, 30PP, and 40PPI can meet the needs of customers.
1. The casting: 10～25ppi
2. Semi-continuous casting: 30～60ppi
3. High-quality aluminum or sheet: 50～60ppi
4. Continuous casting and rolling: 50～60p