Molten Aluminum Filter Aluminum Bangladesh tells you how to choose a ceramic foam filter.
1. There are many impurities and the casting quality is normal. A large mesh ceramic filter plate can be used, and a glass cloth coarse filter is installed in front of the filter plate.
At this time, semi-continuous casting is very important for coarse filtration with glass cloth.
It can prevent the slag hole from opening, clean the washed slag, and prevent the filter plate from clogging.
2. The casting quality is required to be high, and new foam ceramics with large meshes are used.
3. The specificity of the ceramic filter plate is determined by the melt flow rate and the total flow rate.
4. Pure color, no impurities, indicating uniform material.
The hands are not sticky, indicating that the glue is not sprayed on the surface and will not cause secondary pollution.
5. When purchasing a filter, carefully evaluate the effective specific surface area or porosity calculation of the foam.
You can observe the homogeneity state of the mesh surface of the filter plate, and then observe the homogeneity state of the mesh of the cross section.
If possible, the porosity can be calculated by the drainage method. The three-dimensional mesh has uniform pores and large porosity, making it an excellent ceramic filter plate.
How to use ceramic foam filter? Ceramic foam filter manufacturer AdTech Metallurgical Materials Co., Ltd. I will tell you
1. Clean the filter box.
2. Gently insert the ceramic filter plate into the filter box, and press the gasket around the ceramic filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing out.
3. Preheat the filter box and the filter plate evenly to make it close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. Preheat to remove moisture and promote initial instant filtration. Electric heating or gas heating can be used for preheating. Under normal circumstances, it takes about 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the change of aluminum hydraulic head during casting. The typical starting indenter is 100-150 mm. When the molten aluminum begins to pass, the indenter will drop below 75-100mm, and then the indenter will gradually increase.
5. In the normal filtration process, knocking and vibrating the filter plate should be avoided. In addition, the washing machine should be filled with molten aluminum to prevent the molten aluminum from being disturbed too much.
6. After filtering, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.