Ceramic Foam Filter Maaden Aluminium can effectively remove all kinds of impurities in molten aluminum. Ceramic fiber sealing gaskets are attached around the filter plate to help seal the filter plate in the filter box to ensure that there is no molten aluminum outside.
Product advantages of Ceramic Foam Filter Maaden Aluminium
1. Using the principle of adsorption, it can effectively remove large impurities in molten aluminum and effectively adsorb small impurities of small size.
2. No slag drop, effectively reducing the pollution of molten aluminum.
3. Good thermal shock resistance and improved resistance to molten metal corrosion.
4. Automated assembly line production, three calibration procedures, accurate size, more in line with the filter box;
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve microstructure.
Maaden Aluminium engineer introduces the use instructions of foam ceramic filter
1. Check and clean up debris on the surface of the filter box to keep the filter box clean and free from damage.
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and press the gasket around the filter plate with your hands to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing out or floating. Heat the filter box and the filter plate uniformly to make it close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. The preheating temperature of the filter plate shall not be lower than 260℃. Preheating to remove adsorbed water helps make the pore size of the initial filter easier to open, and prevents heat from rising and shrinking to block some of the holes in the ceramic foam filters. The heating can be electricity or gas, and the normal heating is 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the change of the hydraulic aluminum head during casting, and keep the aluminum liquid flowing normally. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the fluid starts to pass, the pressure head drops below 75-100 mm, and then the pressure head slowly increases.
5. In the normal filtration process, knocking and vibration of the filter plate should be avoided. At the same time, the launder should be filled with molten aluminum to avoid excessive or small turbulence of molten aluminum.
6. After the filtration is completed, remove the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.
Maaden Aluminium Engineer
Aluminum is a silver-white metal and ranks third in the earth’s crust after oxygen and silicon. The density of aluminum is relatively small, only 34.61% of iron and 30.33% of copper, so it is also called light metal. Aluminum is a non-ferrous metal whose output and consumption are second only to steel in the world. The density of aluminum is only 2.7103g/cm3, which is about 1/3 of the density of steel, copper, or brass. Because aluminum is light, it is often used in the manufacture of land, sea, and air vehicles such as automobiles, trains, subways, ships, airplanes, rockets, and spacecraft to reduce its own weight and increase the load. As a major manufacturing country, China has the largest demand for aluminum.
What qualifications are required to import uncast aluminum ingots in Saudi Arabia?
1. Your company provides: material, use, processing manufacturer or seller information-both parties sign the contract and confirm the quotation-pay the deposit
2. Conduct product Chinese label review and risk assessment (completed in 2-3 days)-review completed
3. When shipping: prepare customs declaration materials (contract fp packing list, an illegal inspection of certificate of origin is not required)
4. Customs declaration and inspection after arrival (3-5 days to pick up the goods and put them in your warehouse)