Sell Ceramic Foam Filter which is used for aluminum liquid purification.
The aluminum alloy liquid impurity filter installed on the chassis has high added value and can meet the needs of aluminum alloy precision casting with high technical performance for aviation and transportation. For example, products such as computer hard disks, printed PS substrates, manufacturable materials, and fan blades of jet turbine engines. If you need please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The advantages of aluminum foam ceramic components
1. By adopting the principle of adsorption, large inclusions in molten aluminum can be effectively removed, and small inclusions of small size can be effectively adsorbed
2. No slag falling, effectively reducing the pollution of molten aluminum
3. Improved good thermal shock resistance and resistance to molten metal corrosion
4. Automatic production line, 3 calibration procedures, accurate size, more in line with the CFF box
5. Improve surface quality, improve product performance, and improve microstructure.
Instructions for use of foam aluminum water ceramic filter
1. Check and clean the garbage on the surface of the box, keep the box clean and not damaged.
2. Gently put the Ceramic Foam Filter into the filter box, and press the gasket on the Ceramic Foam Filter by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing or floating. Evenly preheat the filter element and the filter plate to make it close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. The preheating temperature of the filter plate is above 260°C. Preheating to remove the adsorbed water can temporarily open the holes of the initial filter to prevent heat from rising and shrinking, blocking part of the holes of the filter plate. The preheating can be electric heating or gas heating, usually for 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to the change of the aluminum hydraulic head during casting, and maintain the required aluminum liquid flow rate. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the liquid starts to pass, the pressure head drops below 75-100mm, and the pressure head slowly increases.
5. During the normal filtering process, do not knock or vibrate the Ceramic Foam Filter. In addition, in order to avoid interference caused by too large or too small molten aluminum, please fill the water tank with molten aluminum.
6. After filtering, please remove the Ceramic Foam Filter immediately and clean the CFF tank.
Sell Ceramic Foam Filter, please contact email@example.com