Molten Metal Filtration Export is determined based on the impurity content in the molten aluminum, the flow rate of the molten casting and the final quality requirements of the casting product.
1. There are many impurities and the quality of castings is medium. Optional large-pore ceramic foam filter plate. Add a glass fiber cloth coarse filter in front of the filter plate.
At this time, it is important to filter the semi-continuous castings with glass fiber cloth first. When opening the hole, slag and slag washed away by the launder can be retained to prevent clogging of the filter plate.
2. The quality requirements for casting products are high, and a new type of small-pore foam ceramic filter, that is, large mesh, is used. For example, the AdTech ceramic filter plate uses a three-dimensional network structure and thixotropically invades through organic bubbles connected to the pores as a carrier. In the alumina slurry, the square center-corrected automatic extrusion process is used to uniformly coat the slurry on the carrier foam skeleton, and the slurry is baked and cured at a high temperature of 1180°C.
The liquid impurities in the aluminum alloy installed in the filter box are filtered to meet the production of high value-added, high-tech performance aviation, transportation and other aluminum alloy precision castings.
Such as: computer hard disk, printed PS board base, can be made of materials, fan blades of jet turbine engines and other products to achieve ideal cleanliness and achieve good results.
3. The selection of filter plate specifications depends on the melt flow rate and the total flow rate. If the flow rate is large, the total output is large, and the pore size of the filter plate is small, then a larger size is used.
When selecting a filter plate, tapping its main body and burning its contents, Molten Metal Filtration Export also depends on the color of the filter plate.
1. The color is pure and there is no impurities, indicating that the material is uniform; if the hands are not sticky, it means that the surface is not sprayed with glue and will not cause secondary pollution.
2. Hold the filter plate with one hand, tap the filter plate with the other hand, and continuously drip the ceramsite residue, which indicates that the quality of the filter plate is poor, which will cause secondary pollution of the aluminum liquid.
3. Use open flame or electric heating to burn red, and immediately cool down at room temperature, without cracks and slag, indicating that it is a good filter plate.
When purchasing filter materials, the effective specific surface area or porosity calculation of the foam should be carefully evaluated.
Observe the uniformity of the mesh on the surface of the filter plate, and then observe the uniformity of the mesh on the cross section of the filter plate.
If possible, the drainage method can be used to calculate the porosity.
The three-dimensional grid is uniform and has a large porosity. It is a foam ceramic filter plate with excellent performance.
Ceramic foam filter supplier, Australia, please contact email@example.com