Molten Aluminum Filter Kai Bangladesh Aluminium is used in scrap aluminum pretreatment technology. Its purpose is to realize the mechanization and automation of scrap aluminum separation, so as to maximize the removal of metal and non-metal impurities and effectively separate aluminum slag.
The most ideal method for sorting scrap aluminum is to divide the scrap aluminum into several categories according to the main alloy components, such as alloy aluminum, aluminum-magnesium alloy, aluminum-copper alloy, aluminum-zinc alloy, aluminum-silicon alloy, etc…
It can reduce the difficulty of removing impurities and adjusting the composition in the smelting process, and the alloy composition can be widely used in scrap aluminum, especially aluminum with high zinc, copper, and magnesium. Melting aluminum alloy. Raw materials.
Molten Aluminum Filter Kai Bangladesh Aluminium is one of the keys to alloying, purification, and refining in the aluminum scrap smelting process.
The ceramic foam filter UAE can remove the non-metallic inclusions in the aluminum alloy melt, and adopts the wastewater treatment in the furnace, and the ceramic foam filter technology outside the furnace has become an important method for the purification of molten aluminum.
The ceramic foam filters are specially designed for the production of high-quality cast products in aluminum foundry workshops, reducing waste caused by impurities, reducing costs due to impurity defects, achieving faster extrusion or hot rolling speeds, aiming to improve performance, and easy alloy replacement.
The ductility of castings can be improved without the need to maintain the metal.
Ceramic Filter Suppliers In India reminds Aluminium Foundry that its installation and use, in general, need to pay attention to the following aspects.
1. Correct selection of filter plate
The selection of the filter plate size and the number of holes must take into account factors such as the flow rate range of the specific casting type, the maximum metal level during filtration, the total filtration volume, and the cleanliness of the original aluminum liquid.
2. The pretreatment of the melt filtration can not be ignored
Such as normal slag removal and furnace cleaning of aluminum melting furnace and holding furnace; furnace refining, etc. In particular, the online degassing device is still necessary, because it can not only reduce the hydrogen content of the melt but also remove some non-metallic inclusions.
3. The filter plate must be adapted to the square refractory brick:
The adaptation of the two facilitates sealing, which not only prevents metal from flowing into the casting box from the gap without being filtered but also prevents the foam filter plate from being too light and floating in aluminum water to fail.
4. Warm-up before use
Pre-heating to remove water and facilitate initial filtration. Preheating can be implemented using electric or gas heating. Under normal circumstances, it takes about 15 minutes.
5. In the normal filtration process, there is no need to carry out slagging to avoid knocking and vibration of the filter plate. At the same time, the launder should be filled with aluminum water to avoid the worry of too much aluminum water.
6. After casting, put the metal in the launder and filter plate. There is a vibrator abroad, which is placed on the filter plate and vibrates for one minute. It can shake off about 75% of the remaining liquid metal from the filter plate.
7. Finally clean up for four weeks, and remove the filter plate after solidification.