Ceramic Filter Egyptalum Smelter supplier determines the castings according to the impurity content of the molten aluminum, the melt casting flow rate and the quality requirements of the final product.
Egyptalum Smelter introduces how to filter and purify molten aluminum
1. There are many impurities and the quality of castings is average. Optional large lattice foam ceramic filter. Add a coarse glass fiber cloth filter in front of the filter.
At this time, it is important to filter the semi-continuous castings with glass fiber cloth first. When opening the hole, it can clamp the slag scoured by the launder to prevent the filter plate from clogging.
2. High-quality requirements for casting products, a new type of ceramic foam filter with small foam mesh, that is, large mesh. For example, AdTech ceramic filter plates use organic bubbles combined with a three-dimensional grid structure and pores as a carrier for thixotropic invasion. In alumina grouting, an automatic center extrusion correction process is used to evenly cover the grouting on the carrier foam skeleton and bake at a temperature above 1180°C.
The aluminum alloy liquid impurities installed in the filter box produce high value-added and high-tech aluminum alloy castings for aviation, transportation, and other precision castings.
Such as computer hard drives, printed PS board bases, materials that can be made, jet turbofan blades, and other products to achieve ideal cleanliness and achieve good results.
3. The selection of filter plate specifications depends on the melt flow rate and total flow. If the flow rate is large, the total power is large, and the pore size of the filter plate is small, a large size is used.
Ceramic foam filters Egyptalum Smelter also depends on the color of the filter when selecting the filter, hitting the body, and burning its contents.
1. Pure color, no impurities, indicating uniform material. If the hands are not sticky, it means that the surface is not sprayed with glue and will not cause secondary pollution.
2. Holding the filter plate with one hand and tapping the filter plate with the other hand, the ceramic slag keeps dripping, indicating that the quality of the filter plate is poor, causing secondary pollution of the molten aluminum.
3. Use an open flame or electric heater to burn red, and immediately cool down at room temperature without cracks and slag inclusions, indicating that the filter plate is good.
When purchasing filter materials, the specific effective level or the calculation method of foam porosity must be carefully evaluated.
Check the smooth grid pattern on the surface of the filter, and then check the smooth grid pattern on the cross-section of the filter.
If possible, the drainage method can be used to calculate the porosity.
The three-dimensional grid is uniform and the porosity is high. This page is a ceramic foam filter with excellent performance.
Egyptalum Smelter foam ceramic filter supplier, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org