Name ceramic foam filter, also known as foam ceramic filter plate, is composed of alumina ceramic foam filter, silicon carbide ceramic filter plate, and zirconia ceramic
Appearance Uniform skeletal structure of the three-dimensional network, pink or white lumps
Features It can effectively remove large inclusions in molten aluminum, and absorb micron-sized fine inclusion particles, which can improve surface quality, product performance, microstructure and structure, and increase yield. It is widely used in the production fields of aluminum profile, aluminum foil, aluminum alloy, and so on.
The organic foam cotton with a three-dimensional network structure and connected pores is used as the carrier, and it is intruded into the special ceramic slurry with thixotropy, and a special rolling process is adopted to make the ceramic slurry evenly coated on the skeleton of the carrier, and then dried and solidified And then sintered at high temperature.
1. Clean the filter box.
2. Gently put the filter plate into the filter box, and press the sealing gasket around the filter plate by hand to prevent the aluminum liquid from flowing by.
3. Evenly preheat the filter box and filter plate to make it close to the temperature of the molten aluminum. Preheat to remove moisture and is good for the first 15-30 minutes.
4. Pay attention to observing the change of the aluminum hydraulic head during casting. The normal initial pressure head is 100-150mm. When the aluminum liquid starts to pass through, the pressure head will gradually increase after 75–100mm.
5. During the normal filtration process, avoid knocking and vibrating the filter plate. At the same time, the launder should be filled with aluminum water to avoid too much disturbance of aluminum water.
6. After filtering, take out the filter plate in time and clean the filter box.